Flux Electrical Services Limited was set up on Friday the 14th of September 2007. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Tuesday the 1st of June 2021. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Flux Electrical Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/04/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/03/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Flux Electrical Services Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:446233
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[45.31] Installation of Electrical Wiring and Fittings
- May Trade As:Flux Electrical Services Ltd
- Registered Address:7 Orchard Rise,
- RiskWatch: FINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 29/06/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||29/06/2020||25/11/2020|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||29/06/2020||25/11/2020|
|Form E6: Return of final winding up meeting||-||29/06/2020||25/11/2020||Coming|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||30/10/2019||13/12/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1F - SP. RES. TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||2||30/10/2019||29/10/2019|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||8||30/10/2019||29/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/03/2019||10/04/2019|
“Great company reliability is not an issue,,