Flamers Limited was set up on Monday the 1st of November 2010. Their current address is Mullingar Co. Westmeath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Debbie Conroy and Fergal Conroy have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Flamers Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:01/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Flamers Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:490817
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)44 937 3886
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Flamers Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Sonna,
Mullingar Co. Westmeath
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||04/12/2015||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/11/2016||29/11/2016|