Fkpb Investments Limited was set up on Thursday the 7th of March 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Fkpb Investments Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fkpb Investments Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:354204
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1850 353 637
- Principal Activity:[36.14] Manufacture of Other Furniture
- May Trade As:Fkpb Investments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 6 Long Mile Road Business Park,
Long Mile Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||09/04/2021||15/04/2021|
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||2||01/01/2020||04/03/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||01/01/2020||04/03/2021|
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||01/01/2020||04/03/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2020||04/02/2021|
“One minor issue with a door which was corrected promptly. Very happy overall.,,