Fitbit International Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of July 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 142 other Irish companies between them; 59 of which are now closed. Fitbit International Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 137 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fitbit International Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:546599
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Fitbit International Ltd
- Registered Address:76 Baggot Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||25/09/2018||12/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||21/12/2016||25/05/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||14/07/2014||04/07/2014|