Fireplace World Limited was set up on Friday the 21st of October 2005. Their current partial address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Fireplace World Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Fireplace World Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fireplace World Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:409733
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 924 5147
- Principal Activity:[26.30] Manufacture of Ceramic Tiles and Flags
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Carnacross,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Fireplace World Limited. More information about Fireplace World Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||26/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||26/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/09/2018||22/09/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||22/09/2018||22/09/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||21/10/2005||21/10/2005|
“1st class company,,