Firacorn Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of March 2009. Their current partial address is Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Firacorn Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Firacorn Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/03/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Firacorn Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:468849
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 977 3260
- Principal Activity:[51.47] Wholesale of Other Household Goods
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 1 Edenderry Buisness Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Firacorn Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Firacorn Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/02/2019||06/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/02/2018||26/03/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||15/12/2017||19/12/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/03/2009||16/03/2009|