Finglas Films Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of July 2013. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Finglas Films Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/08/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:09/07/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Finglas Films Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:529974
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[92.13] Motion Picture Projection
- May Trade As:Finglas Films Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:15 Hollystown Demesne,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||09/07/2019||06/08/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/06/2018||29/06/2018|