Financial Architects Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of August 2005. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Financial Architects Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Financial Architects Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:406143
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 802 7670
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Financial Architects Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Main Street,
Ratoath, Meath, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||21/07/2021||29/07/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||26/06/2020||26/06/2020|
“Desk with the guys for a mortgage abd they know their stuff..top class,,
“Thanks Michael...your comments are very important to us...Derek,,
“I dealt with Michelle in Financial Architects over the years and could not have been happier with her advice...very professional and i have sent family and friends to her..highly experienced..knew all the answers to my questions..always impresses..well done to them..CW,,
“Thank you Colm..ten years in business this August.. Really appreciate the business..Derek and Michelle,,
“Dealt with Claire about me pension scheme changes.I found her to know her stuff and i got very friendly helpfull advice which made alot of sense...yes i thought they were very helpfull.,,
“Thanks for the feedback Kevin...i will pass it on to Claire. Derek,,