Filmco Limited was set up on Wednesday the 31st of January 2007. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Edmond O'Reilly and John O'Reilly have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Filmco Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Filmco Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:433826
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Phone:+353 (0)51 649 727
- Principal Activity:[90.00] Sewage and Refuse Disposal, Sanitation and Similar Activities
- May Trade As:Filmco Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballylynch,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 31/03/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||5||31/03/2017||12/04/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||3||31/03/2017||12/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2015||22/12/2015|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||3||23/12/2014||08/05/2015|
“I would not recommend anyone to deal with Filmco ltd. I have now no option but to pursue the dept through the courts. Be very very carefull dealing with these people.,,