Fexco Innovations Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of November 1986. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 4th of December 2013. The company's current directors have been the director of 70 other Irish companies between them; 31 of which are now closed. Fexco Innovations Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2012
- Report Based On Accounts:01/01/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/09/2013
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fexco Innovations Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:118156
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[74.11] Legal Activities
- May Trade As:Fexco Innovations Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Fexco Centre,
Killorglin Co. Kerry.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||2||28/08/2013||28/08/2013|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||12/06/2013||20/06/2013|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||30/04/2013||24/05/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||24/09/2012||17/10/2012|
|Certificate - Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||1||02/03/1992||26/01/1993|