Fegan's Cash & Carry Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of August 1981. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 6 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Fegan's Cash & Carry Limited has had judgments registered against it. Fegan's Cash & Carry Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fegan's Cash & Carry Limited
- Time in Business:41 Years
- Company Number:84589
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:15 Chancery Street,
Dublin 7, Dublin, D07a275
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Fegan's Cash & Carry Limited. More information about Fegan's Cash & Carry Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||25/11/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||25/11/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||28/10/2020|