Feepay Limited was set up on Wednesday the 2nd of September 2009. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jim Deignan and Nigel Bell have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Feepay Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:02/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Feepay Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:474826
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 239 3254
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:4 Heather Road,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/06/2017||29/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||28/06/2017||10/08/2017|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||01/10/2011||01/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||04/04/2017||04/04/2017|