Federal Capital Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 19th of June 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Federal Capital Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 164 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/07/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Federal Capital Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:563289
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Credit Granting
- May Trade As:Federal Capital Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Fitzwilliam Business Centre,
26 Upper Pembroke Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||20/06/2019||06/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||19/06/2020||17/07/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||19/06/2020||17/07/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||19/06/2019||17/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||2||19/06/2015||15/06/2015|
“Very easy and trustworthy company to deal with, Sent on the documents needed in the morning of a Tuesday and got an answer before close of business that same day, Funds then available in my account by Thursday.,,