Fcos Financial Services Outsourcing Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of March 2019. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Fcos Financial Services Outsourcing Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fcos Financial Services Outsourcing Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:645722
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Accounting, Bookkeeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:Fcos Financial Services Outsourcing Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Building G,
West Cork Technology Park,
Clonakilty Co Cork,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||28/02/2021||04/06/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/02/2020||28/10/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||31/05/2019||28/09/2020|