Farrell Concrete Limited was set up on Friday the 5th of June 1998. Their current partial address is Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Farrell Concrete Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Farrell Concrete Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Farrell Concrete Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:287281
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)90 645 3947
- Principal Activity:[26.61] Manufacture of Concrete Products For Construction Purposes
- May Trade As:Farrell Concrete Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Lisdermot,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Farrell Concrete Limited. More information about Farrell Concrete Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||21/12/1998||26/01/1999|
“very helpfull lads altogether couldnt do enough from my expierence with them,,