Fannin Limited was set up on Monday the 15th of September 1969. Their current partial address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 99 other Irish companies between them; 42 of which are now closed. Fannin Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 22 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/08/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fannin Limited
- Time in Business:50 Years
- Company Number:29692
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 290 7000
- Principal Activity:[52.32] Retail Sale of Medical and Orthopaedic Goods
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Fannin House,
South County Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||20||16/08/2019||19/08/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||16/08/2019||19/08/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||07/08/2018||07/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||29/04/2016||25/05/2016|