Fallon and Byrne Swan Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of May 2016. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 111 other Irish companies between them; 40 of which are now closed. Fallon and Byrne Swan Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:02/07/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/05/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fallon and Byrne Swan Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:583272
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Restaurants and Mobile Food Service Activities
- May Trade As:Fallon & Byrne Swan Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:11-17 Exchequer Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||27/02/2019||04/03/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||19/09/2018||20/11/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/03/2018||30/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/03/2018||30/04/2018|