Fairco Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of August 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin 9, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 11 other Irish companies; 6 of which are now closed. Fairco Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fairco Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:374842
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 816 5080
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 9a,
Santry Hall Industrial Estate, Swords Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||01/09/2022||05/09/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||19/10/2021||21/10/2021|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||19/10/2021||21/10/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||30/09/2013||21/10/2013|