Fabricated Products (Shannon) Limited was set up on Monday the 8th of October 1984. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. According to our records, Fabricated Products (Shannon) Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Fabricated Products (Shannon) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fabricated Products (Shannon) Limited
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:103564
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Fabricated Products Shannon Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Smithstown Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Fabricated Products (Shannon) Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Fabricated Products (Shannon) Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2021||23/12/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||4||06/05/2004||26/05/2004|