Exito Limited was set up on Friday the 17th of June 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 84 other Irish companies between them; 20 of which are now closed. Exito Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 30 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Exito Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:403881
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Exito Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 95,
Millennium Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||04/10/2019||18/10/2019|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||05/04/2019||09/04/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||30/09/2017||26/10/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||17/06/2005||17/06/2005|