Etrawler Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 25th of February 1983. Their current address is Dublin 14, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Cormac Barry, Robert Healy and David Cotter have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Etrawler Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 86 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Etrawler Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:93433
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 499 9600
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Classon House, Dundrum Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||26/04/2018||08/06/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||16/03/2018||08/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||13/03/2018||08/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/08/2017||28/11/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||08/06/2017||08/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||08/06/2017||08/06/2017|