Esquires Coffee Houses Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 27th of June 2000. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Craig Brown, Graeme Keith Jackson and Joseph Anthony McVerry have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Esquires Coffee Houses Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Esquires Coffee Houses Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:329402
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 452 187
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:53 Hawthorn Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2017||23/01/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/12/2017||23/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2016||06/04/2017|