Erac Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of July 1997. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors George Fintan O'Connor, Ricky Allan Short and Michael Wood Andrew Jr. have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them. Erac Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Erac Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:269602
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 836 6577
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit4 Lyncon Court,
Ida Business & Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||24/10/2017||07/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2017||26/05/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||29/07/2016||02/09/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||01/11/2002||20/06/2016|