Entertainment Enterprises (Trading) Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 25th of June 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 206 other Irish companies between them; 41 of which are now closed. Entertainment Enterprises (Trading) Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 120 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Entertainment Enterprises (Trading) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:308679
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Leisureplex Retail Park,
Coolock Dublin 17 Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||30/09/2019||02/06/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||6||30/09/2019||15/09/2021|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||13/01/2020||28/02/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1- SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||5||29/09/2019||20/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||24/10/2019|