Energy Monitoring Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of March 2007. Their current address is Co. Leitrim, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Rory Leahy and Mark Leahy have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Energy Monitoring Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Energy Monitoring Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:436355
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Energy Monitoring Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Correen,
Carrick on Shannon,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||15/09/2016||12/10/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||11||06/09/2016||06/09/2016|