Endeavour Technology Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of December 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Endeavour Technology Limited has 21 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/12/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Endeavour Technology Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:554824
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:Endeavour Technology Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:3rd Floor,
Unit 3 Blackrock Business Park,
Carysfort Avenue Blackrock Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||30/09/2023||22/11/2023|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||02/11/2022||08/03/2023|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||13/06/2022||08/03/2023|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||06/07/2022||08/03/2023|