Eastland Engineering Supply Co. Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of March 1991. Their current partial address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 26 of which are now closed. Eastland Engineering Supply Co. Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/10/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eastland Engineering Supply Co. Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:171784
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 467 0256
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:18 the Courtyard,
Kilcarberry Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||16/03/2020||18/03/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||2||20/11/2019||13/12/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||20/11/2019||13/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||21/10/2019||21/10/2019|