E. Pearson & Company, Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of March 1948. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, E. Pearson & Company, Limited has had judgments registered against it. E. Pearson & Company, Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/10/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:E. Pearson & Company, Limited
- Time in Business:73 Years
- Company Number:12318
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)59 863 1842
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 4 Woodstock Industrial Estate,
Athy Co. Kildare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against E. Pearson & Company, Limited. More information about E. Pearson & Company, Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2020||19/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||01/08/2019||01/08/2019|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||2||02/06/2011||07/06/2011|
“Exelent company with exelent staff.,,
“This an exelent company and i value their commitment to customer requirements,,