E-Nasc Eireann Teoranta was set up on Monday the 25th of September 2000. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 28 other Irish companies between them. E-Nasc Eireann Teoranta has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:E-Nasc Eireann Teoranta
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:332982
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 274 000
- Principal Activity:[45.31] Installation of Electrical Wiring and Fittings
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Hamilton House,
National Technological Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/02/2019||15/02/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||03/12/2018||17/01/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||25/09/2000|