Dunnes Building Services Limited was set up on Saturday the 25th of April 1998. Their current partial address is Laois, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Dunnes Building Services Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Dunnes Building Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dunnes Building Services Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:284605
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)57 864 3827
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 12,
Portarlington Industrial Estate,
Botley Lane Co. Laois,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Dunnes Building Services Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Dunnes Building Services Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2020||26/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||16/10/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||2||03/12/2002||17/12/2002|