Dunleavy Meats Unlimited Company
Dunleavy Meats Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 3rd of October 2000. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them. Dunleavy Meats Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dunleavy Meats Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:333448
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)96 339 30
- Principal Activity:[52.22] Retail Sale of Meat and Meat Products
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cooneal,
Ballina, Mayo, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||3||22/12/2022||03/01/2023|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/08/2022||02/12/2022|
|Auditors Special Report||4||15/03/2022||15/03/2022|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||6||15/03/2022||15/03/2022|