Duggan Systems Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of May 1990. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Duggan Systems Limited has 1 shareholder.
Duggan SystemsBased in Patrickswell in Co Limerick, the company offers complete faÃ§ade solutions.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/03/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/03/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Duggan Systems Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:159502
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 61 355377
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Lurriga,
Co. Limerick Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||25/03/2022||25/03/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||23/11/2021|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||3||24/03/2021||12/04/2021|