Dublin Port Company was set up on Friday the 28th of February 1997. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 33 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Dublin Port Company has 2 shareholders.
Dublin PortDublin Port is Irelandâ€™s premier port, handling almost 50% of all trade in the Republic of Ireland.
- Company Name:Dublin Port Company
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:262367
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 8876000
- Principal Activity:[61.10] Sea and Coastal Water Transport
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Port Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||31/12/2020||26/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||10/12/2020||26/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||15/01/2021||26/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2020||23/10/2020|
|Certificate - N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||2||28/04/2016||01/07/2016|