Drynam Hall Owners Management Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Tuesday the 1st of July 2003. Their current partial address is Co.Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Drynam Hall Owners Management Company Limited By Guarantee has had judgments registered against it. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/07/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Drynam Hall Owners Management Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:372997
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Drynam Hall Owners Management Company Ltd
- Registered Address:4 the Mall,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Judgments have been registered against Drynam Hall Owners Management Company Limited By Guarantee. More information about Drynam Hall Owners Management Company Limited By Guarantee and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|VOLUNTARY REVISION OF DEFECTIVE FIN. STATEMENTS||36||31/03/2018||10/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/03/2018||27/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||31/01/2018||18/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/01/2018||08/03/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||20/10/2016||17/11/2016|