Doyle's Quality Products Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 23rd of August 1985. Their current address is Century House,Harold's Cross Road,Dublin 6w., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joseph Edward Brennan, Colm Brennan and Deborah Brennan have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. Doyle's Quality Products Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 237 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Doyle's Quality Products Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:109297
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 466 5700
- Principal Activity:[15.81] Manufacture of Bread; Manufacture of Fresh Pastry Goods and Cakes
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Century House,
Harold's Cross Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||20/07/2017||20/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||20/07/2017||20/07/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||23/12/2015||24/01/2017|