Down Syndrome Ireland was set up on Tuesday the 19th of April 1988. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Down Syndrome Ireland
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:131012
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 426 6500
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Parkway House,
Western Parkway Business Park,
Ballymount Drive Ballymount Industrial Estate Dublin 12.,
Dublin 12, Dublin, D12hp70
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||15/01/2021||18/01/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||17/10/2020||10/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||29/09/2020||31/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||01/10/2020||21/10/2020|