Dovea Genetics Limited was set up on Tuesday the 21st of April 1998. Their current partial address is Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Dovea Genetics Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/08/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dovea Genetics Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:284374
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)504 217 55
- Principal Activity:[85.20] Veterinary Activities
- May Trade As:Dovea Genetics Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:C/O South Eastern Cattle Breeding Society Limited,
Thurles Co. Tipperary,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||04/08/2020||04/08/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||04/08/2020||04/08/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||15/05/2019||15/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||15/05/2019||15/05/2019|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||23/03/2016||06/04/2016|