Dillon Waste Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 1st of June 2000. Their current partial address is Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Dillon Waste Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dillon Waste Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:328148
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)66 712 6327
- Principal Activity:[90.00] Sewage and Refuse Disposal, Sanitation and Similar Activities
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Kerries,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Auditors Special Report||3||30/09/2021||08/12/2021|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||6||30/09/2021||08/12/2021|
|Auditors Special Report||3||30/09/2020||24/05/2021|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||6||30/09/2020||24/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2019||28/10/2019|