Digital Marketing Institute Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of February 2009. Their current address is Marina House,2nd Floor,11-13 Clarence St,Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ken Fitzpatrick, Adam Margolin, Parag Khandelwal and Edward Jonathan Weissberg have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Digital Marketing Institute Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Digital Marketing Institute Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:467145
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 531 1200
- Principal Activity:[72.60] Other Computer Related Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Marina House,
11-13 Clarence St,
Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2017||04/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||04/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||13||31/08/2017||11/09/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||31/08/2017||08/09/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||15||01/05/2012||17/05/2012|