Dhl Express (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of March 1985. Their current partial address is Saint Margaret's Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Dhl Express (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dhl Express (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:106091
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 725 725
- Principal Activity:[64.12] Courier Activities Other Than National Post Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 3 Elm Road,
Dublin Airport Logistics Park,
Saint Margarets Road,
Saint Margaret's Co. Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||30/09/2004||03/11/2004|