Denis Mahony Limited was set up on Monday the 2nd of September 1963. Their current partial address is Dublin 5, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Denis Mahony Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/08/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/08/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Denis Mahony Limited
- Time in Business:56 Years
- Company Number:20754
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 832 2701
- Principal Activity:[50.XX] Sale, Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles; Sale of Fuel
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Kilbarrack Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/07/2019||01/08/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2019||01/08/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||31/07/2019||01/08/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/07/2018||24/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||21/11/2016||23/11/2016|