Decawave Limited was set up on Wednesday the 31st of March 2004. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Decawave Limited has 1 shareholder.
DecawaveDecawave develops UWB-based semiconductor solutions, software, modules and reference designs that enable real-time, ultra-accurate, ultra-reliable local area micro-location services. Our UWB-based ICs deliver centimeter accuracy and highly reliable measurements while operating from coin cell batteries, making this an affordable solution for any type of application.
- Company Name:Decawave Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:384122
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6975030
- Principal Activity:[32.10] Manufacture of Electronic Valves and Tubes and Other Electronic Components
- May Trade As:Decawave Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Adelaide Chambers,
Dublin 8, Dublin, D08t6ya, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||16||31/12/2021||11/01/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||03/12/2021||09/12/2021|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||03/12/2021||06/12/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||03/12/2021||06/12/2021|