Davycrest Nominees was set up on Monday the 12th of November 2001. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 92 other Irish companies between them; 26 of which are now closed. Davycrest Nominees has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 82 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Davycrest Nominees
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:350038
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 679 7788
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Davy House,
49 Dawson Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||02/08/2018||17/08/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||29/08/2017||19/09/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||23/06/2017||03/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||23/11/2016||22/11/2016|