Davy Hickey Developments Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of January 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 133 other Irish companies between them; 61 of which are now closed. Davy Hickey Developments Limited has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 43 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/05/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Davy Hickey Developments Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:538146
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 679 5222
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Davy Hickey Developments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:27 Dawson Street,
Dublin 2, Dublin, D02a215, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||39||31/03/2020||07/05/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/03/2020||07/05/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/03/2019||29/04/2019|