Dan Dooley Group Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of July 2008. Their current address is Knocklong, Co. Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Dooley, Pat Dooley and Dan Dooley have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Dan Dooley Group Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Dan Dooley Group Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/08/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dan Dooley Group Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:460309
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)62 531 03
- Principal Activity:[50.20] Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Knocklong,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Dan Dooley Group Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Dan Dooley Group Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||20/07/2017||20/07/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||20/07/2017||20/07/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||30/03/2017||27/04/2017|