Daltech Solutions Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of December 2011. Their current address is Dublin 16, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Alan Wall and Derek Foley have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Daltech Solutions Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Daltech Solutions Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:506821
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.31] Installation of Electrical Wiring and Fittings
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2 Woodstown Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||27/10/2016||27/10/2016|
“Excellent service, quality workmanship and attention to detail.,,
“Fairly straight up guys , no problem working with them in the future.,,