Dalgais Chartered Physiotherapy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of December 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 14 other Irish companies. Dalgais Chartered Physiotherapy Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 81 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/06/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dalgais Chartered Physiotherapy Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:553651
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.14] Other Human Health Activities
- May Trade As:Dalgais Chartered Physiotherapy Ltd
- Registered Address:95 Merrion Square West,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||3||01/06/2017||26/07/2018|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||29/06/2018||04/07/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||28/06/2018||04/07/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||03/06/2018||29/06/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||03/12/2014||29/10/2014|
“Excellent physio care, advice and follow-up,,