D G McArdle International Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of October 1993. Their current partial address is Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, D G McArdle International Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. D G McArdle International Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/03/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:D G McArdle International Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:208068
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 937 4855
- Principal Activity:[63.21] Other Supporting Land Transport Activities
- May Trade As:D G McArdle International Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Callanberg,
Dundalk Co. Louth,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against D G McArdle International Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about D G McArdle International Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/12/2020||04/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||29/12/2019||30/12/2019|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||20/11/2019||27/11/2019|