Cubic Fireplaces Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of August 2009. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Cubic Fireplaces Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cubic Fireplaces Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:473807
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[26.26] Manufacture of Refractory Ceramic Products
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Trafalgar House,
Middle Glanmire Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/05/2020||16/09/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/05/2020||16/09/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/01/2019||16/05/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/05/2018||08/06/2018|
“Excellent service I would highly recommend Michael I bought a beautiful marble fireplace and granite surround I explained I was buying a Stanley fire to insert and they made sure the granite was split to withstand the heat that was 3/4 years ago and it's still perfect,,