Cuan Na Rí Management Company Company Limited By Guarantee
Cuan Na Ri Management Company Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Thursday the 1st of May 2008. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 29 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cuan Na Rí Management Company Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:456813
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- May Trade As:Cuan Na Rí Management Company Company Ltd
- Registered Address:18 Church Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||28/04/2023||08/05/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||3||30/09/2022||21/11/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||30/09/2022||21/11/2022|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||01/07/2022||12/07/2022|
Karen - 30/12/2015 - Bought From Companyfrom Local
“My experience this evening in Cuan Na Ri was shocking and I have never seen such poor Management skills towards staff members. I was left gob-smacked to say the least. A serious area for development.,,